The Inbound Lead Specialist is responsible for qualifying inbound leads to WIKA instrument, LP (WILP) in a timely manner. The successful Inbound Leads Specialist will engage with interested prospects to qualify leads and then transition leads to the responsible group for engagement in the proposal stage of the sales process. This role will champion customer communications, campaign execution, and pipeline management best practices by exemplifying the stewardship of suspects, leads & opportunities. Approximately 60% of daily activity will be focused on new demand generation, while 40% of daily activity will focus on progressing previously identified opportunities.
Lead Generation Specialist
- Categorizing and prioritizing inbound inquires, identifying leads and handling each lead according to established guideline, including working with other departments to satisfy the prospect’s request.
- Handles all leads with the mindset that they are in part responsible for the customer’s first impression of the company, and respond in an enthusiastic, courteous, friendly and caring manner while validating the inquiry to maximize lead monetization and conversion.
- Satisfies every incoming inquiry to the best of his or her ability, finding ways to service the customer’s needs and communicating daily to management any limitations on his or her ability to do so.
- Building and cultivating relationships with prospects that approach WIKA by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities further along the sales funnel.
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in WILP’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Use of advanced networking skills to communicate with areas of internal influence that include marketing, CRM manger, lead generation manager, quote team, fulfillment team, account manager and senior leadership.
- Consistency leveraging dashboards and pipeline metrics to uncover the need to accelerate, advance, or un-stick opportunities within the pipeline.Manage and maintain all leads that come through various channels (WIKA Chat, Info@wika, insidesales@wika, FAST inbox, Sensor inbox).Use of account managing skills which includes but not limited to quoting, technical assistance, taking orders, expediting orders and supplying tracking information.
- Manage and maintain onboarding process for new customers until the process is complete.
- Undergraduate degree and 3+ years relevant work experience in business development, demand generation, or lead generation.
- Experience monitoring results within a CRM, and using metrics and dashboards to identify opportunities that have stalled or need additional assistance.
- Detailed familiarity with sales automation and integrated communications programs.
- Solid understanding of the processes and value streams of sales and marketing within a business; and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to move forward in the opportunity lifecycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal stakeholders, business partners and cross-functional departments to take action on the opportunity pipeline.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with a wide variety of roles and backgrounds, from front-end employees, to engineers and C-level executives.
- Strong writing, presentation, and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to develop compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a renowned partner and competent specialist for pressure, temperature and level measurement technology.
As an internationally positioned family business with an annual turnover of 750 million euros, we defend our leading position in the world market. Our success is assured by 7,900 highly qualified and motivated employees worldwide.